*As of November 11, 2020
- Recovery coaching and case management services for individuals and families can take place in-person or virtually. Participants must wear a mask, which we can provide, and must have a temperature below 100 degrees. To request support, please call 844-584-5254 x812 or email Alex at [email protected]
- Transportation services have been a huge need across Chicagoland. We can now offer to transport participants in McHenry county to a recovery-oriented location (doctor’s office visit, counseling appointment, probation or parole meeting, etc.). Participants must wear a mask, which we can provide, and have a temperature below 100 degrees. To request a ride, please call 844-584-5254 x812 or email Alex at [email protected]
- Peer support group meetings will continue virtually for grief, and individual and family recovery. Please visit https://live4lali.org/peersupport/ for updates. For questions, reach out to Alex at [email protected] or 844-582-5254 x806.
MCHENRY COUNTY OUTREACH PROGRAM
Funded in large part by the McHenry County Mental Health Board, this program was designed to come alongside the vast array of services and programs available across the county by providing harm reduction and recovery support services, including but not limited to:
- SMART Recovery
- Resource linkage for treatment, recovery, and other services
- Transportation to community services (doctor’s office visit, counseling appointment, probation or parole meeting, etc.)
- Recovery coaching
- Group education for local businesses and nonprofit organizations on overdose prevention, substance use, and harm reduction-related topics
|6:00 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery
Held Weekly: Global.GoToMeeting.com/join/932689453
Contact: Alex Mathiesen – 844.LV4.LALI (584.5254) x806
Meet our McHenry County Program Manager, Alex Mathiesen:
For inquiries, reach out to [email protected] or 844.LV4.LALI (584.5254) x806.