*As of September 15, 2020
- Recovery coaching and case management services for individuals and families can take place in-person or virtually. If in-person, participants must wear a mask, which we can provide, and must have a temperature below 100 degrees. To request support, please call 844-584-5254 x812.
- Transportation services have been a huge need across Chicagoland. We can now offer to transport participants in Lake, suburban Cook, McHenry, and DuPage counties to a recovery-oriented location (doctor’s office visit, counseling appointment, probation or parole meeting, etc.). Participants must wear a mask, which we can provide, and have a temperature below 100 degrees. To request a ride, please call 844-584-5254 x812.
- Peer support group meetings will continue virtually for grief, and individual and family recovery through until further notice. Please see our meeting list below for the most recent updates. For questions, reach out to Alex Mathiesen at [email protected] or 844-582-5254 x806.
Weekly Peer Support Group Schedule
*All meetings listed in CST (Central Standard Time)
- Families Anonymous from 7-8:30 PM CST, 2900 North Main Street, Buffalo Grove, IL [Meetings will be held in person, please wear a face mask, and observe social distancing]
- Substance-Related Grief Support from 7-8:30 PM – Global.GoToMeeting.com/join/932689453
- 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- SMART Recovery from 6-7:30 PM – Global.GoToMeeting.com/join/932689453
- SMART Recovery from 6:30-8 PM – Zoom: 221-561-2588/Password: 378122 (Amy – [email protected] or 847.338.5073)
- Angel Moms Weekly Check-In from 7-8 PM – Global.GoToMeeting.com/join/543742509
- SMART Recovery from 12-1:30 PM – Global.GoToMeeting.com/join/932689453
- Substance-Related Grief Support for Siblings from 6:30-7:30 PM – Global.GoToMeeting.com/join/995902493
If you have any questions about our peer support groups, please reach out to Alex Mathiesen at [email protected] or 844-582-5254 x806.