COVID-19 UPDATE: We will continue to follow the guidance of the Illinois Department of Public Health and the CDC, making changes to our programming as needed.
*As of April 26, 2022
- Recovery coaching and case management services for individuals and families can take place in-person or virtually. To request support, please call 844-584-5254 x812.
- Transportation services have been a huge need across Chicagoland. We can now offer to transport participants in Lake, Suburban Cook, McHenry, and DuPage counties to a recovery-oriented location (doctor’s office visit, counseling appointment, probation or parole meeting, etc.). To request a ride, please call 844-584-5254 x812.
- Peer support group meetings will continue virtually for grief, and individual and family recovery groups. Please see our meeting list below for the most recent updates. For questions, reach out to Laura Fry at [email protected] or 844-584-5254 x803.
Weekly Peer Support Group Schedule
*All meetings listed in CST (Central Standard Time)
- Harm Reduction Works Parents Meeting at 6pm CST — https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89083597242 / Meeting ID: 890 8359 7242 / Passcode: 251262
- Families Anonymous from 7-8:30 PM [Email Lauren at [email protected] to receive the link]
- Substance-Related Grief Support from 7-8:30 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86722767365
- 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- SMART Recovery from 6-7:30 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86722767365 [Contact Laurie via email at [email protected] or via phone at (847) 420-2300]
- SMART Recovery from 6:30-8 PM –
https://smartrecovery.zoom.us/j/95743570965 / Meeting ID: 957 4357 0965
[Contact Amy via email at [email protected] or via phone at (847) 338-5073]
- Angel Moms Check-In from 7-8 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86722767365 [Contact Jody via email at [email protected] or via phone at (844) 584-5254 x 801]
- Every 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Siblings Strong Support Group from 7-8 PM – Held in Facebook Room via our siblings group here [Contact Lindsey LeBron – [email protected] and Julia Miller – [email protected]]
- Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
- SMART Recovery – 6:00 – 7:30 pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86722767365 [Contact Alex via email at [email protected]]
- Grief Support – Gone Too Soon (Specific to Substance Loss) – 7:00 PM – Wheatland Salem Church, Naperville or via Zoom [Contact Kim Thomas – [email protected] for further information]
- Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month
- **HYBRID** SMART Recovery from 10-11:30 AM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86722767365 [Contact Amy via email at [email protected] or via phone at (847) 338-5073]
**Starting March 26, 2022, Saturday SMART Recovery will be a hybrid meeting. Come to the Live4Lali office or attend online!**
If you have any questions about our peer support groups, please reach out to Laura Fry at [email protected] or 844-584-5254 X803.