COME AND CHECK OUT SUBURBAN CHICAGO’S NEW DIRECT ACCESS POINT FOR NALOXONE TRAINING AND SAFE SUPPLIES, EDUCATION, SUPPORT, AND TREATMENT NAVIGATION.
Substance-related hospital admissions and overdose fatalities across Chicago’s communities are at an all-time high. The CDC reports that 192 people die from accidental drug overdose every day in the U.S. Overdose is the number one cause of accidental death in people over the age of 50. A key factor in the spread of this epidemic is the lack of access to lifesaving skills like Naloxone administration, substance use disorder treatment and clinical mental health care, and education opportunities for youth, adults, and professionals. That’s where we come in.
Run by a staff of health professionals, educators, impacted advocates and volunteers, our recovery program is designed to eliminate a barrier to support, safety and services. If we cannot serve someone’s needs in-house, we will connect them with a resource that can.
Our recovery programs are currently offering:
- Recovery meetings and support groups for grief, coping, crisis and beyond
- Workshops and seminars
- Overdose education and supplies
- Education and treatment navigation
- 6:15 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly at Foundations Recovery, 225 W. Washington St #200, Chicago
- 7:00 – 8:30 PM | Substance-Related Grief Support -Held the 2nd & 4th Monday of Every Month
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly at Evanston Hospital/Doreen E. Chapman Center, Room 5415, 2650 Ridge Avenue, Evanston
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly
- 8:00 – 9:30 PM | SMART Recovery Family & Friends – Held Weekly
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery – Held weekly at Brightside Clinic, 333 Skokie Blvd, Suite 112, Northbrook
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM | SMART Family & Friends – Held weekly at Symetria Recovery, 1460 Market St., Suite 300, Des Plaines
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM | SMART Recovery Family & Friends – Held Weekly at Lake County Connections, 210 Skokie Valley Rd, West Entrance, 2nd Floor,, Highland Park
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly at Nicasa, 1113 Greenwood Ave, Waukegan
- 7:30 – 9:00 PM | Refuge Recovery – Held Weekly
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly at The Warp Corps, 114 N Benton St, Woodstock
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly at Glenbrook Hospital, 2100 Pfingsten Rd, Rooms C & D, Glenview
- 7:00 – 8:30 PM | Families Anonymous – Held Weekly at Vernon Township Community Services, 2900 N. Main St., 2nd Floor, Buffalo Grove
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly at Footprints to Recovery, 3265 N Arlington Heights Rd Suite 303, Arlington Heights
- 10:00 – 11:30 AM | SMART Recovery – Held Weekly
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM | SMART Recovery Family & Friends – Held the 1st & 3rd Saturday at Symetria Recovery, 1460 Market St, Suite 300, Des Plaines
For questions, reach out to our Director of Patient & Family Services Laura Fry at [email protected] or 844.LV4.LALI (584.5254) x803.