- Raising awareness of the increase in substance use and its relationship to the overall health of individuals, families and communities.
- Influencing the public and private sectors regarding substance use education, prevention and treatment issues by amplifying the needs, voices and experiences of impacted individuals, families and communities.
- Assisting impacted individuals and families through services that increase social support, enhance resilience and strengthen positive mental health and behavioral change.
- Promoting health and harm reduction at the individual, family and community levels through drug prevention education for youth and parents, and overdose/harm reduction education training for laypeople and professionals.
- FREE Walk-in Clinic in Arlington Heights, IL offering education, resources, support, naloxone trainings, and treatment navigation. Our clinic provides workshops, seminars, recovery and support groups, group therapy programs, and continuing education for professionals (first responders, clinicians, prescribers, etc.).
- Individual and family peer-to-peer support
- Consultations with volunteer mental health professionals who provide screenings, assessments and referrals to vetted behavioral health and medical providers.
- Community-wide implementation of comprehensive opioid awareness and overdose prevention strategies.
- “LIVE4YOU” – School-based learning experience catered to 6-9th grade students, parents and school staff. Our presentations feature interactive social emotional learning, current, honest and realistic information about drugs and their impact, and powerful testimonies from individual who have been personally touched by drugs, substance use disorder and other mental health issues.
- Community-focused learning opportunities via forums, panels and seminars utilizing subject matter experts and up-to-date information to shed light on a variety of drug trend and mental health-related issues concerning the public.
- “Helping” profession education experiences via customized training programs which feature our professional team of experts. Our programming is catered to mental health professional social service agencies, educators, medical professionals, law enforcement, legislators, businesses, professional associations and beyond.
- Overdose prevention and harm reduction education for opioid users and their loved ones in the use of Naloxone/Narcan (opioid overdose antagonist), the human relationship with substances and pleasure, how substances affect the brain and body, signs of substance use, intoxication and overdose, and how to appropriately respond to an overdose.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Tax-deductible donations are appreciated.